You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:49pm

Good day,

My name is Jesus, I am 27 years old, I have been volunteering for gf since 2008 and in gladaitus since 2011; I'm Admin from the same date, my native language is Spanish, but I also speak English and Italian; Latin American, specifically from Venezuela

I have a degree in Political and Administrative Studies.

As you have seen, unfortunately I do not speak Norwegian, but with the help of the Google translator I think I can understand you and answer your questions hehe.

I just have to tell you that I hope to take you in a very pleasant way and you can count on me for anything related to the game.

Greetings, and if you have questions shoot xD

Zeff's Lille Hjelper

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:13pm

your name is acctually jesus? thats kinda cool :P

do you play any GF games?

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:34pm

Since I was born my name is Jesus jeje my nickname is Hrn90 :p
I'm currently playing Ogame .. I played Ikariam, warpfire, darkpirates, goblinkeeper and all my favorite tanoth xD